This is a cow video game. You must pull the lit up udder to earn points. Anna was not so good at this game. Better at petting the plastic calf below.
Ryan and I went to my cousin's wedding sans-children (thanks to Ryan's parents). Check out how fancy my family looks.
Our first trip to Art in the Barn. A children's singer had Claire rushing the stage. Seriously, the guy had to usher her off. We must discuss concert etiquette.
After much preparation with my friend Kristen, I ran my first 1/2 marathon over Labor Day weekend. It went well and we are planning to do our second next summer.


This should have been our first clue that summer was over. Octoberfest in LaCrosse while visiting the Allen family. Ryan and Anna are in front, Claire with Nate and Amelia are in back.
I love that we can walk a few blocks and buy pumpkins at the neighborhood farm. Anna was not as pleased with her lack of leg room.
No comments:
Post a Comment