Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween

Pre-Halloween apple picking with both sets of grandparents, Aunt Cari, and cousins Brynna and Makena. Perfect apple picking weather!



Eugster's Farm visit with Aunt Cindy and the Hubers. How hilarious is a plastic cow you can milk???





Trick-or-treating in Michigan with Aunt Angela, Uncle Casey and Cousin Liam. We had a fantastic time until Anna puked, prematurely ending yet another Michigan visit. Anna keeps talking about going back. Today she asked if we could go to Michigan instead of Target...if only it were that close. We miss you guys!

Halloween night with the Billmeyer and Andres Families. This was the least blurry of my 5 photos with all the kids together. Dress up, permission to beg for candy; can you believe they were excited?! Next year I need to remember to get a photo of the adults, too. We all stepped up our costumes this year. Except for Ryan who wore the same T-shirt as last year (under a sweatshirt!) and deemed himself Spiderman. My plan is to shame him into wearing a costume next year.

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

The apple picking takes me back to my younger years. What a blessing technology is that I am able to enjoy, so warmly in my heart, your time in the orchard. And, that I am able, across the miles to see your wee ones grow up. They are adorable, just like the authoress of this blog! I HONOR you raising your children, Shannon!
My refrigator shows it!!! I LOVE Claire and Anna's art!
Blessings & love,
Auntie ML

Shannon Meyer said...

It is so fantastic that we can so easily share updates! Thanks so much for your note. Our girls are very fun, and we love being able to share their adventures with you!