
Only 3 months behind!!! Check out that snow!
Way back in February we asked Anna if she might possibly want to try out a toddler bed someday, you know not right away, but maybe for a couple of naps...no pressure. Anna, "Throw my crib AWAY! Put it in the GARBAGE! Give it to the GARBAGE MAN! NOW!"
Ryan couldn't get the bed up quick enough for her. She and Claire helped with assembly. Now she wants to move out of the toddler bed into her "big bed". We are holding firm on our trade offer -- pacifier for big bed. If history is any predictor we will crumble on this stand long before she does.
I have fully committed to living in Wisconsin during the winter (it took only 36 years). My mantra this year was "Embracing Winter". Claire and I were determined to enjoy snow, ice, and cold no matter what. I dare say we even enjoyed it.



Ice Skating.
Some indoor activities! Anna working on some Packer-green cheese curds.


"Best Sisters"
No comments:
Post a Comment